CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm such a bad blogger...

I really need to post more often. I promise in 2009 I will post more. So for an update, I am not really doing much. I took the semester off and I am going to LPN school in the fall. That's really about it...Oh! and we have a new nephew! YAY!! His name is Matthew Wayne. He was 7lbs 12.2 oz and 19 inches long. So far he's a good baby. We were worried that his big sister, Kylee, (who isn't even 2 years old) would be jealous, but she's doing great and wants to hold him all the time.


Look how adorable! He's so precious!



And look at all that red hair. I just wanna eat him up! NOM NOM!!


So, that's about it. I'll try and have a more exciting life so I'll have more to update about for all of you who read my blog, which I hope is more than I think it is....

0 comments: