CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Texting Romance

Ugh. For some reason I just don't post. I guess I just feel my life is too boring. Or maybe I think no one reads it. Hmm. Anyway. I have made myself a promise to start blogging more. So, I'll tell you a story about Rodney and how he suprises me sometimes. The other day I was texting Rodney while he was at work. Here's a little bit of what was said.

I said something silly. Not really sure what it was because I say goofy stuff all the time.
Rodney: you are something else
me: what?
Rodney: idk but it's something good.


My heart melted. I'm not sure why this hit me the way it did, but I thought it was so romantic. I made me think of something I would here in a movie. (sigh) I love that man.

0 comments: